It’s almost the end of October, and it’s getting to that time where we’ll get to see what everyone has done for this months Monthly Makers-challenge. Best time of the month, tbh. Beata is hosting this challenge, and the word to get inspiration from is “yarn”.
I have made some spooky Halloween decorations where I’ve used yarn to hang these paper bats in our sea buckthorn branch we have as a decoration! Spooktacular, very easy and effective. They don’t really show that well in pictures because of our amazing William Morris-wallpaper but yeah, you get the idea.
Cute little bats.And black yarn to hang them with!
Beata will be posting her creation 25th on her blog. Comment there with your creation if you want to be a part of Monthly Makers this month and also be a part of the compilation of creations!
What is Monthly Makers?
- A creative challenge for anyone to participate in as many times as they want to.
- 12 themes, 12 blogs, 12 months. One theme for every month of the year, one blog hosting every theme.
- The theme is presented the 10th every month by the hosting blog.
- To participate, just create something on said theme between the 10th and the 25th.
- The 25th every month the hosting blog will publish their own creation, and in the comment section to this post you will be able to comment and share your own creation, whether it’s a blog post or an instagram picture or something else – just link it.
- At the end of the month the hosting blog will put together a post with all of our creations.
Like us on Facebook and use the hashtag #monthlymakers.