So I’ve finished my creations for this months Monthly Makers challenge, which was nature. I got inspired by all the digital stuff in my inspired by nature-post and got to work almost immediately. Wooh, inspiration!
I seem to be so obsessed with the digital stuff at the moment, it’s all I want to do, and I enjoy doing it so much. I kind of like that it is clean and easy and not as messy as doing something in clay or making a collage. I get more time to actually be creative and have to spend less time preparing and cleaning up. And I also like how it makes me feel, I change how things look entirely with just one click of the mouse. I’m the god of the little worlds I create. It’s great. #hubris
Anyway, Mikaela will publish her creation on Friday, and then it’s time for you to share your own creations in the comments! I’m looking forward so much to seeing all your creations!!! Nature is just the best
What is Monthly Makers?
- A creative challenge for anyone to participate in.
- 12 themes, 12 blogs. One theme for every month of the year, one blog hosting every theme.
- You are all allowed to participate as many times as you want to.
- The theme is presented the 10th every month.
- To participate, just create something on said theme between the 10th and the 25th.
- The 25th every month the hosting blog will publish their own creation, and in the comment section to this post you will be able to comment and share your own creation, whether it’s a blog post or an instagram picture or something else – just link it.
- At the end of the month the hosting blog will put together a post with all of our creations.
Like us on Facebook and use the hashtag #monthlymakers.